Sunday, May 16, 2010

『L.』 Leaves VAJRA

Well, it's official. I've been hearing about this for a few days, and Nobro made some rather strange blogs about it, and it's finally declared official. 『L.』, the violent, unpredictable, ink-spitting guitarist of VAJRA has decided to leave the band. Here's what he had to say about it on his blog (translation credit goes to the staff at Shattered Tranquility because I was too lazy to do it myself):

Thanks for all your hard work! We’ve finally finished up with the first round of a long, raging live schedule! We’ve had lots of problems and troubles along the way, but because of our warm fans, the members and staff members, we were able to overcome them.
Thank you very much!
Today, I have some information for you all.
For a while now, we’ve had a lot of discussions between the members and our management. From talking with the members and our management, I have decided to leave VAJRA.
The reason is due to musical differences, and a difference in the paths that we want to follow.
We will announce the schedule for when I will be leaving the band at a later date.
We will be making more announcements regarding the future schedule, so please keep an eye out.
Thank you.



As for 『L.』, he was undeniably one of the most entertaining guitarists I've seen in indies. It's a shame that he wasn't compatible with VAJRA because he really added a touch of humor and madness and unpredictability to the band. I wish him well, wherever he winds up. And I hope that VAJRA will have a new guitarist by the time of the one-man concert. Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment