Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Blog Translations

Here are two random blog translation from Chihiro of Ha;qch! He posted these both today and they made me laugh so... here goes (as always, not fluent, apologize for mistakes, blah blah blah):
First post:

My teeth itch.
It's something like an itch.

Do you ever feel something like that?

I want to eat cuttlefish.

Second post:

I'm tired.
My stomach is soooooo empty.

I want to eat something fried.

I'm tired of curry so I want to eat something deep-fried.

I'm thinking today's meals will be side-dishes.

And there ya go! Chihiro makes me laugh. He's always talking about food and complaining that he's hungry because he's a health nut who never eats what he wants or as much as he wants. And he says really weird and random things. Gotta love 'im!

Anyways, that's all for now! I hope you enjoyed all the pretty pictures! See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Wow. I totally can't wait to see those pictures in person!!! You just HAVE to bring those with to the apartment! OMG. Ryuutaro is fucking adorable! Hitsugi is just bloody amazing. The make-up he has done is just too awesome to be put in words. D'espairsray, lol... yeah. And Kyo. I guess he looks less bobble-heady than I thought... but I still see it, lol. I can't wait until there are actual scans up on a comm so I can see everything in perfect detail! But yes, thank you so much for doing all of that work with the pictures! Must've been a pain, but if you ask me, it was totally worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loled at "In the suuuuuuuuun." YOU WOULD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, well at least I didn't write it as "in the suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrn." Then I would've just been an asshole, hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot hot hot! Thank you for posting! Arigato!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anonymous! Who might Anonymous be? Whoever you are, I'm glad you enjoyed! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg thank you for Kyo photos so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyo se ve adorable, mil veces mejor que con el pelo rubio y largo... ya era hora que cambie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, te gusta el pelo negro y corto? Muy interesante. Lo siento, mi Espanol es muy terrible, jajaja.

    Gracias por tu comento!

    ReplyDelete