Thursday, August 5, 2010

OUR NEW PUPPY!!!

Everyone, meet Bailey! He's a six month old, shaded cream, long-haired, miniature Dachshund! We had to drive from Chicago to Green Bay, Wisconsin to pick him up, but he's soooo cute!


He might also be the world's longest Dachshund, hahaha:


I love his face!

He has such as sweet face!

Anyways, he's a total darling. We named him Bailey after Bailey's Irish Whiskey. See, our first Dachshund was named Morgan after Captain Morgan's rum, so it seemed fitting. He seems to be a very calm dog. He's shy, but adapts quickly and warms up to people. He hates his crate, though, and apparently gets carsick easily. He threw up twice on the way home, lol! But he's a total sweetie! We've only spent a day with him, but here's to hoping he'll have a bright future in my parent's home! I'll be leaving for Madison soon, but I'm sure I'll be home to visit Bailey every now and then ^_^

3 comments:

  1. ...My horse was named after Gibson's Finest Whisky XD
    Good luck with your puppy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was your horse named Gibson? Hahaha, that's so funny ^_^

    ReplyDelete