Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Blog Translations

Uuuurgh, moving into a new apartment in Madison. Didn't have internet for several days, but now it's back! To procrastinate and avoid fixing up my room, I'm going to do a random blog translation. A little while back, I got a request from a commenter for a VAJRA blog translation. Nobro's hilarious blog was deleted, but the others still keep very amusing blogs. The other abundant source of laughs in VAJRA is bassist Kiyuki, so I selected his latest blog for my translation because it was the most recent, and it made me chuckle. Here goes:

P-painful...

I ate ramen for dinner.

I am way too freakin' full.

It hurts.

Because there's a delicious ramen shop only five buildings away from where I live, when it comes to ramen, there's no problem getting some.

Just a note: "freakin'" was just my way of handling the slang way in which Kiyuki said "yabee."

Hope you enjoyed! Hopefully I'll write about something more substantial soon once my apartment is settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment