Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Got an Interview with an ESL Program!

Hey everybody! Great news! I just found out I got an interview with an English-teaching Program in Japan! The Program sends people from around the world to teach English in Japan. Since I've been an assistant English teacher before, and I love Japan, this seemed like a great opportunity. Unfortunately, the program is extremely competitive (and becomes more so every year) and I was worried I wouldn't even get an interview. However, I've made it past the first hurdle! Now, if I can just charm my through the interview, I might be able to secure myself a job after college and return to Japan!

Gambarimasu!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Japan again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great~~ Good luck on the interview!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You will have to tell us about the program if you get in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well-wishes, everybody :-) My interview will be March 5th. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg if you would you go to japan another time, with new rounds of indies and dir en grey- your comment box would be spamed like hell xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha xD concerts or not- hopefully you will have a good time in japan btw. I know this will not interes you, but this winter I and my dad are going to japan-Yay^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like fun! You'll probably have a great time! You should tell me all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I thought I mind you, but thanks I will^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!

    Hope all goes well, and you get in!

    I'm sure you'll have many more adventures in Japan if you do :)

    ReplyDelete