Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guess Who's Packing up for Japan...? :-3

Yup, you guessed it! Me! I've got my yen, a ton of new work-appropriate (but still stylish) clothes, and I'm ready to head back to Japan in a couple of days!

Of course, I made sure to get a few things out of my system first. Had some cinnamon French toast, some serious Indian food, and I played with a whole bundle of cute little ferrets until my arms looked like they'd been mauled by the world's tiniest tiger.

Oh, and I finished Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-, which means I'm as done with the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII as I can possibly get in America. I'm a few years late, but hey, better late than never. So why did Dirge of Cerberus get such a bad rap and such crappy reviews? I really enjoyed myself! I mean, Vincent Valentine's a total badass, and I really enjoyed trying out a genre of video game I don't normally play (shooting games). The game was actually really challenging, it had great graphics, and the story was really interesting. Also, did I mention Vincent's a total badass? I mean, seriously... One word: Chaos. So. Much. Win.

Anyways, I'm leaving on the 23rd, but my friend MelJay is coming over today. She's going to Japan as well, so she'll be staying at my place while we do the pre-departure orientation and stuff. We're gonna arrive in Japan on the 24th in TOKYOOOO!!! Hell yeah! We'll be in Tokyo for three days (with the nights free to do whatever we want!). Then I'm heading off to Kiryu City! Now, I may not have internet for a week or two after I arrive in Kiryu, so a lack of blogging doesn't mean I'm not gonna blog, it just might take awhile. But once I have internet, this blog is gonna be buuuuurning with stuff. Hope people are looking forward to it as much as I am!

Anyways, I gotta get back to packing. I'm not even close to being done, ugh...........

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for spamming on your blog again lol ^^, but I wanted to ask you if you're staying at a new guest family?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I'll actually be living all on my own this time! For the first week or so I'll be living with a couple other people, but then I'll have the whole apartment to myself!

    ReplyDelete