Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Alive!!!

I just want everyone to know that I was not killed by Godzilla! I am actually alive! However, as I've warned everyone a few times, I am without internet, and may continue to be without it for awhile yet. I'm currently stealing my school's internet, lol (just gotta wait till no one's in the staff room so no one sees me hogging it, hehe).

I also want everyone to know that I certainly haven't forgotten about this blog! I've been writing posts in a document on my laptop on the side, even without internet, so I will get some detailed posts up onto the blog in the next few days (probably by flash-driving some stuff onto a school computer when no one's looking. LIKE A BOSS). There will be a post all about general stuff, like life in Kiryu and the bone-crushing boring-ness that is working at a school during summer vacation. I also spent three full days at the Yagibushi Matsuri, which is Kiryu's annual festival. Let's just say it was fucking awesome and I will make a post with epic pictures (including lots of food!) as soon as I can!

Also, two weeks after it leaked and a week after it was released, I only just now got my hands on Dir en grey's Dum Spiro Spero album (thank you Tower Records in Takasaki! You saved my life! Takasaki also has a Black Peace Now and an Algonquins - squee!). I'm currently using my time in the staff room writing a review of the album, lol (I've got nothing better to do!). I've only listened once and I'm gonna listen again tonight, but I'm pretty sure it's fucking epic. That's what I think so far, lol. I just need to be more awake this time. I'd been up since 6:30 am and I'd been walking around a new city all day and ridden my bike for 45 minutes and not gotten home until midnight. Then I listened to the album. I was nodding off so badly that it took about halfway through the song for me to notice that Hageshisa to Blah Blah Blah was redone.

ANYWAYS, yes, I'm alive and kicking and having a pretty good time so far. Already planning to go to Tokyo this weekend to see some indies, so... yeah, the concert-reporting madness will continue on this blog.

Thank you to everyone who still follows and reads my blog despite wordiness, tl;dr, and the fact that I've been disappearing for long periods of time lately! It's because of all you that I'm so excited to get some internet and make this blog awesome again!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am living vicariously through you for the next few months so... Give me pictures and give me posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to bazillions of food posts.^^

    ReplyDelete