Friday, April 27, 2012

Ameblo

Well, I resisted for awhile, but... I finally made myself an Ameblo.  I never really wanted one, but my Japanese is going to shit and I need to practice something other than just reading or listening to it.  I especially need to work on my vocabulary, kanji, and grammar, and actually working with the language is a great way to do that.  Anyways, I'm putting this here in case anyone who has some ability with Japanese and has an Ameblo wants to friend me.  Hell, if you have no Japanese ability at all but still play around with Ameblo, feel free to friend me.

I also plan on friending some indies performers so I can have access to their private posts like all the other fans, but the thought of having an Ameblo with nothing but indie musician friends kinda creeps me out.  That's not really what it's for...

So, yeah... I'll be writing all in Japanese, and I'm going to attempt to update at least a couple times a week.  Most likely, my Ameblo posts won't be focusing on concerts, other than the usual お疲れ様でした to the bands, and some highlights or amusing stories in brief.  Most likely my Ameblo will be more personal, like pictures of food, or stupid things with make up, or dumb stories from school.  Mostly just a way for me to practice casual Japanese.  I was thinking about trying a new type of grammar each time or something like that.

But a warning: I will make a lot of mistakes.  Japanese is obviously not my first language, and I only had a loose grasp of it in high school, and I didn't study very hard in college despite Japanese being my major (because I'm a terrible student).  Even living in Japan, I don't make an effort to pick up Japanese very much.  So please expect frequent errors or awkward phrasing on my part.

Despite all that, if you're interested, please feel free to friend me.  My Ameblo is: ameblo.jp/ticket-ninja

じゃあ、日本語でしましょうか?かいつまんで話せば、やっとアメブロが作って、アメンバーを探しています。私のアメブロに興味があれば、アメンバーになりましょう!

11 comments:

  1. I added you, even though since I came to Japan I'm never updating anymore haha D8 I've been meaning to start for months now but I just never get around too it. xD

    今私もちょっとわるい学生ですけど、
    頑張れましう!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you back ^__^ We can learn Japanese together!

      だけど、私から日本語を勉強したら、もっと悪くなるでしょうwww。ま、かまわない、一緒に日本語を勉強してがんばろうぜ!

      Delete
  2. I'll probably make an acocunt and add you later, this looks like a good idea! Also,
    have you heard of Lang8? It's a similar excpet people will correct your grammar etc in return for you correcting their's :).

    一緒に頑張れましょう!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay, add me if you make an account ^__^ Also, Lang8 sounds interesting O_o Although I'm hoping some of my more "vocal" friends will point out my errors on Ameblo, lol XD

      Delete
  3. I made an ameblo blog and became an a-member(?) for all the heidi. members and then.. I haven't done anything with it lol. Maybe that was a little creepy... Well, actually I translate all their blogs (in one of my blogspot blogs) for my Japanese practice which is why I did it.
    アメブロにまだ日本語で書いてないけど、これから頑張る!頑張ろうぜ! (btw that is so fun to say! I wish we could add ぜ to the end of everything. 行こうぜ!食べようぜ!飲もうぜ!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be fun to try updating in Japanese! It's good practice with forming your own thoughts in another language (which I consider a daunting task). And, since it's your own blog, you can add ぜ to literally anything you want, lol XD 記事を書こうぜ!「ぜ」はいつも使おうぜ!

      Delete
  4. when I saw this reminded me of you (this sounds odd xD)
    http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/03/13/unsraws-final-performance/
    are you going to attend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... you're the second or third person to notice that I've been oddly quiet about UnsraW's final performance on my blog XD Well, tickets go on sale in a couple days, so the current answer is: I sure as hell am gonna try! As soon as I know whether or not I have tickets in my hands, I'll definitely let the blog know! And hopefully I'll have good news. After yesterday's show, I opened the flyers and found one for UnsraW's last concert, and the shock of seeing an UnsraW flyer amongst my pamphlets after a couple of years was like getting punched in the face, lol.

      Delete
  5. Hi.. I m your reader now :D
    I am practicing my Japanese too.. and i have followed you :)
    I m new though ..but let's practice together XD
    yoroshiku onegaishimasu :D
    btw my ameblo is http://ameblo.jp/puddinghup/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello..! i have ameblo too,i started using it last week,i'll write blog too soon. but its kinda difficult for me to understand the instructions there.. be my friend pls... :) here's my ameblo. http://ameblo.jp/sakurakiss-ann/ thank u.. lets learn japanese together. :)

    ReplyDelete