Monday, May 14, 2012

Updated Concert Schedule

The shows I added since THE GALLO post are marked with a * .  Also, yes, this is me officially announcing I'll be at both UnsraW concerts.  I'll explain more later.


5/19: Awoi One-Man
Ikebukuro EDGE
(Note: tour final)

5/20: BORN One-Man, bug screamo” CRAZY” section. 3
Takadanobaba AREA
(Note: Specifically called –Agitate to the DOGMANISM–, this show is loosely themed after BORN’s DOGMA mini-album.  And yes, this is happening the day after the Awoi show)

5/26: Indies event.  Bands of interest: Signal, TRIGGAH, ALSDEAD, DEZERT
Ikebukuro EDGE

6/2:  THE GALLO One-Man, NEO JAPANESQUE BEAUTY AND DESTROY
Shibuya BOXX

6/7: Signal One-Man, Night of Judgment
Shinjuku Ruido K4
(Note: This is the band’s first one-man, and also on a Thursday)

6/9: DIAURA One-Man, Reason for Treason
Takadanobaba AREA

* 6/22: UnsraW One-Man, Gate of Birth RIWIND
Ikebukuro EDGE
(Note: This is UnsraW's first show in over a year, added due to the extreme rate with which tickets to the 6/23 show sold out)

6/23: UnsraW One-Man, Gate of Birth
Ikebukuro EDGE
(Note: This is UnsraW’s last show ever)

* 7/15: -OZ- One-Man,  「Rakuin 〜REAL CORRUPTION〜」
Shibuya TAKE OFF 7

8/12: BORN One-Man
SHIBUYA O-EAST
(Note: This show’s a huge deal.  It’s the tour final for BORN’s first one-man tour ever.  It’s at a huge venue, and also on my birthday.  I got these tickets through lottery, so… happy birthday to me, I guess, lol)

8/28: DIAURA One-Man, Judgement Day
Ebisu LIQUIDROOM

5 comments:

  1. 5/26..... again...i look forward to ALSDEAD xD hahaha *is the only one probably*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I wrote up the new schedule ^__~ I was like, "ooh, I bet this'll make that Anonymous commenter really happy" lol XD

      Delete
  2. LOL Alright I've become un-anonymous *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's okay if you're Anonymous! XD But now that you're not, nice to meet you, Shark!

      Delete
  3. xD nice to meet you too :3 looking forward to your post xD

    ReplyDelete