Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another Avenger's Comic

In my continuing quest to prove that I have absolutely no life whatsoever, I drew another Avengers comic.  It's based on a one-liner from the movie, but hopefully it'll be amusing whether or not you actually get the joke.


In case you're wondering, I've named the comic "A Bag Full of Cats."  If you didn't get the joke before, hopefully now you do.

And the irony of this comic, of course, is the fact that me even thinking of/drawing this proves I have my own bag of cats.

Oh god, please don't judge me.

Oh, speaking of insane, I'm going to a new Alice in Wonderland themed cafe this weekend.  Look forward to pictures!

And now I'm off to go rock in a fetal position in the corner.

4 comments:

  1. +1 Point for fetal rock positions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogspot is being a bitch to me and deleting my comments. D:
    Maybe it works this time? lol

    You ARE good a drawing! :D Even if I don't get the joke... but.. I'm the worst at getting jokes. My sister even developed a habit of explaining jokes when I'm around. xD

    I got two tickets for Mejibray hand shake and sign event 9/22 at Like an Edison, do you want to join? Or maybe one of your friends want it? ^^ I feel bad for not at least trying to give it to someone. It's ticket nr 002 and 003. *flails away* I'm scared I might get beaten by their fans lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah, sometimes Blogspot is such an ass-pain >__< I got your comment this time :-)

      And the joke is kinda obscure, sorry, lol. It's from the line where Bruce Banner (the Hulk) says, "[Loki's] brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him." So I was like, "lol, what if his brain really IS a bag full of cats?!" And thus I wound up drawing him with cats coming out of his ears, lol. It's not a very good joke, I mostly just wanted an excuse to draw cats XD

      So 9/22... hmm... well, I'm still not sure if I'll be in Tokyo that weekend or not, but I'll see if I am, and ask around to see if anyone in Tokyo is interested. I kinda doubt I'll be able to make it, but we'll see what happens! :-)

      Delete